Monday, January 15, 2007

From the Depths I Come (and yet another geek legend passes)

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been gone for so long but this pesky thing called Real Life got in the way for a bit. Fortunately, Flash was there to pick up the slack, but I'm back and will be getting back into the posting biz.

Following up on Flash's post on Yvonne De Carlo, I thought I'd post on another geek legend that passed away too quickly, writer Robert Anton Wilson, truly a legend amongst those geeks who love conspiracy theories. I remember reading both the Illuminatus and Schrodinger's Cat trilogy years ago and still have my copy of this epic.

3 comments:

Flash said...

Yay! Welcome back - it's been pretty quiet 'round these parts.

Dan said...

Thanks - haven't had diapers so much, but there's been plenty of other stuff - helping to move, home renovations and other stuff involved in forming a new relationship. Not that I regret any of of - it's all been worthwhile (hi honey!. I'm planning to include a review of Fiendish Codex II up soon however.

Flash said...

Cool, fellas - I'm looking forward to learning more about the D&D stuff. When I casually agreed to join Kevvy's little group, I had no idea how addicted I would become...
Glad to 'see' you both - let's get this bad boy going!!