Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Scarlet Speedster Returns!

Hey all, I just wanted to drop by and thank Dan for the invite - I think this will be fun. My ridiculously useless knowledge that makes Ms. Flash roll her eyes will finally have an outlet!

Stuff I like, just as examples (not in order):

1) Irwin Allen TV shows - Just got Vol. 2 of The Time Tunnel - good stuff.
2) DC Comics - Hence the screen name. Particularly all incarnations of The Flash.
3) The Prisoner - I am not a number, I am a free man!
4) D&D - Better than I remembered, now I'm hooked.
5) Traveller - If I ever run a game, this will be the one. Again, better, since they switched to the d20 system.
6) Old Sci-Fi TV in general - The Outer Limits, The Twilight Zone, etc.
7) View-Master - I collect viewers and reels. My latest was the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. Also have Trek, Lost in Space, Bonanza, and so on.
8) Richard Matheson's I Am Legend - One of the best Sci-Fi/Horror novels ever. Matheson is by far my favourite writer.
9) Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality

I'm glad to be here, and I hope everyone else will eventually be glad too.

Be Seeing You.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Welcome Flash! I've got a great fondness for Irwin Allen's stuff as well - do you know if Land of the Giants has come out yet?

Flash said...

Not that I've seen - I only found the TT DVD by accident. Gotta love Birthday Cash!:)

Dan said...

Yeah, Birthday Cash is like Christmas Money - no one actually expects you to spend in on anything practical or mundane