Saturday, July 22, 2006

You Know the First Post's Gotta Be About Star Trek

There's a fine line between being a fan and being a fanatic, and I suspect it lies somewhere south of
Tom Pearcy's corn field - the British farmer used satellite technology to create a giant maze in tribute to the 40th anniversary of the show's first episode. The maze uses 1.5 million corn plants and claims to be the largest one of it's kind in the world.
Update: My bad, I misprinted the number of corn plants, it's been corrected to the correct amount

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, 1.5 corn plants doesn't really seem like a whole lot....although maybe it's a gigantic corn plant.......a Costco mega corn plant......in which case 1.5 plants would suffice......!!

This message has been brought to you by the letter "D".

Dan said...

My mistake, I meant 1.5 million. Thanks for the correction, D!